Audiventory.com reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to You.
Read carefully rules of use http://audiventory.com and http://samplerateconverter.com (further - The Service), and if you don't accept them, don't use The Service.
The Service work under law of Russian Federation.
The Author - the author of the software of "Audiophile Inventory by Audiventory.com" (http://audiventory.com, https://samplerateconverter.com).
The Vendor - the vendor of the software of "Audiophile Inventory by Audiventory.com" (http://audiventory.com, https://samplerateconverter.com).
Us, We - The Author and/or the Vendor.
The Seller - Share-It! service (Digital River GmbH) - seller of right of using of programms of the Author or the Vendor.
The Product – a software (a physical item [CD, DVD, etc.] or a downloadable files) or a license for using of the software by "Audiophile Inventory by Audiventory.com" provided by the Seller and/or the Vendor and/or the Author.
The Buyer - the person acquired The Product.
The User: the Buyer or user of the Service or user of the Product;
You, Your: The User
The Purchase - process of transfering to The Buyer of payment to The Seller and transmission of the Goods by the Seller to the Buyer.
The Cancellation – process of transfering to The Buyer of the payment received by The Seller at sale of The Product, returned by The Buyer to The Seller.
Inadequate quality - physically damaged subject.
Tutorial and User Guide Policy
Functionality of Audiophile Inventory's software (AuI ConverteR 48x44 and other), that described in tutorials or user guides at The Service may contains errors and differ from your software piece. The Author change the tutorials and user guides without notification of The User.
About rules of sales see terms and conditions of Share-It! (Digital River) service.
Rules of using of the Product (purchased or free) see into its License Agreement (in process of installation or at the Product folder after installation; under Mac OS X the License agreement may be placed at *.dmg image of the Product distributive).
You agree with:
We don't provide your personal information to third parties, except statutory (by applicable law) cases.
To ask remove or change or other Your personal data You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You allow Us (if you contact Us or buy the Product) to use your personal data for: responses to Your requests or fulfilment of Our obligations by tech support.
2. The Service and Share-It! service is tracked by Google Analitycs service to tracking of a course the User use the Service and create reports on the Service activity. The Service use these data to improving of user experience.
You can control the tracking any available for you technical method (for example, the NAI's consumer opt-out).
Since 15 May 2017 Google Analytics will track visits of one user from several devices.
About blocker of Google Analytics.
3. The Service is tracked by Yandex Metrica service to tracking of a course the User use the Service and create reports on the Service activity. The Service use these data to improving of user experience.
You can use Yandex Metrica Blocker.
You can turn off and delete the cookies in your browser.
6. We sale only via Digital River GmbH and have no any other sale partners, affiliates, resellers.
Owners of The Service don't have responsibility for expressions of users of The Service on its pages (forums, comments and other, if it is available), for any harm, explicit or implied, caused because of use by The Service.
If You don't agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should not use The Service.
- Pixabay and Unsplash for pictures (used as images or part(s) of an images) at samplerateconverter.com, audiophile-inventory.com, audiophileinventory.com, and audiventory.com.
- Recraft.ai for generated AI artworks using at samplerateconverter.com, audiophile-inventory.com, audiophileinventory.com, and audiventory.com.